Genital bleaching in the Canary Islands
Achieve a more attractive appearance in your intimate area.
Genital bleaching treatment in the Canary Islands
Genital bleaching is a treatment with aesthetic objectives, which is performed to remove the dark pigmentation of the skin that appears in the contour of the anal area or genitalia. Genital whitening serves to restore a youthful colour to the affected area.
There are different types of processes to treat hyperpigmentation of the genital or intimate area. The treatments are suitable for both men and women.
The process of darkening of the intimate areas is due to the passage of time and hormonal problems.
Genital whitening gives the area in question a pinkish tone more characteristic of young people.
Characteristics of intimate bleaching
The results of genital bleaching can be seen from day one. The final result varies depending on the type of skin and the volume of melanin present in each person, but everyone can benefit from this procedure.
There are no contraindications for genital whitening. With the passage of time, years, it is likely that the skin will recover the dark tone that we want to avoid, therefore, it will be necessary to undergo another intervention to return to the desired tone.
The two factors that have the greatest impact on genital hyperpigmentation are race and age. People of non-Caucasian races are more prone to suffer from this hyperpigmentation; and so are older people. Other factors are:
- Irritations and trauma
- Wearing tight clothing that constricts the intimate area.
- Poor hygiene
- Hormonal changes due To pregnancy or menopause.
How is genital bleaching carried out?
There are several processes to achieve the objective of whitening the genital area:
- Use of a special cream with a master formulation for each skin and area: usually the active ingredient is hydroquinone (1% - 4%) how the active ingredient.
- Use of laser: This procedure will give very good results in a very short time (a few weeks).
- Combinations of acids: salicylic acid has a superficial action, together with glycolic acid, it goes deeper into the tissue and increases collagen production; another combination is salicylic acid and trichloroacetic acid. The use of these combinations in potent concentrations polishes and burns the epidermis and the hyperpigmentation disappears.
At Clínica ICA we use the most useful procedure for each person depending on their needs. Come for a consultation and we will carry out an in-depth study of your case.
Advantages of bleaching of the intimate area
Some of the main advantages of genital bleaching are the following:
- It improves the genital image with a more aesthetic finish.
- The results are long lasting.
- It is a non-invasive treatment.
- How non-invasive it is, it can be combined with other treatments such as vaginal rejuvenation..
- Psychological improvements because you feel more comfortable with your new image.
Book a free consultation
Fill in the form below and we will contact you to tell you what the next steps are.
Frequently asked questions about genital bleaching at ICA
How many sessions are needed?
The number of sessions depends on the characteristics of the patient. Generally, for a long-lasting result, 3 to 5 sessions are recommended.
How much does genital whitening cost?
The price is usually around €350 per laser session if you choose this solution, but the final price depends on the treatment used. This is why we advise you to make an appointment so that we can study your case and give you the best information.
Is this treatment safe?
Yes; genital bleaching is 100% safe and offers very good results in the vast majority of patients. Even so, if you are still not sure if it is a good option for you, we invite you to come and meet us so that we can answer all your questions.