Intimate Rejuvenation in the Canary Islands
Improve your self-confidence and your sex life.
Improve your intimate area in the Canary Islands
Vaginal rejuvenation is a method that combines different techniques aimed at improving a woman's intimate area. Over time, a woman's vagina undergoes changes, which can lead to a loss of self-confidence and a decrease in the quality of her sex life. Female intimate rejuvenation is designed to help you regain your confidence and have a more pleasurable sex life.
Over the years, the appearance of the area worsens, due to a decrease in elasticity and lack of control of the muscles that make up the vagina, causing physical and psychological discomfort.
Some of the effects that vaginal rejuvenation combats are involuntary urine leakage, dryness, and irritation; and it also restores sexual pleasure.
How does intimate rejuvenation work in the Canary Islands?
Laser treatment for vaginal rejuvenation is based on the use of pulsed light, which is converted into heat on contact with the vaginal mucosa. The water assimilates this heat, improving the collagen and the pelvic floor.
Laser is used in cases of vaginal rejuvenation to correct vaginal atrophy, muscle relaxation and to correct mild or moderate urine leakage.This treatment works in a simple, reliable and effective way without the need for surgery and without incisions. Only a local anaesthetic is used.
The heat promotes the formation of new collagen which causes the walls of the vagina to thicken. This will restore your vaginal tone, elasticity and lubrication.
As for the results of applying laser for vaginal rejuvenation, they are unbeatable and will allow you to improve your sexual and general quality of life significantly.
What is intimate rejuvenation for?
We recommend the use of laser vaginal rejuvenation for women who experience the following symptoms:
- Vaginal dryness and narrowing of the vulva caused by the decrease in oestrogen due to the menopause and events such as postpartum, use of contraceptives, etc.
- Vaginal relaxation and atrophy syndrome: derived from having lost elasticity due to childbirth or suffering from vaginal dryness, causing discomfort and making sexual relations impossible.
- Mild and moderate urinary incontinence: this makes it difficult to carry out certain activities such as playing sports, sneezing or laughing, as these activities can cause urine leakage.
- Functional and aesthetic genital surgery: the laser helps to restructure the intimate area leaving a better image of the same, giving it greater symmetry and uniformity.
Book a free consultation
Fill in the form below and we will contact you to tell you what the next steps are.
Frequently asked questions about vaginal rejuvenation at ICA
How many sessions are needed?
It depends on the case, but in general, about 3 sessions are performed leaving a margin of 4 to 5 weeks between each session. The duration is usually about 30 minutes. It is also possible that an extra session may be needed one year after the treatment to consolidate the result.
Book an appointment so that we can study your case.
How much does female intimate rejuvenation cost?
The price of this treatment depends on each case and for what it is going to be, in general terms, prices range around €400 per session. We recommend that you make an appointment so that we can study your case and give you a price that suits your needs.
Recommendations before intimate rejuvenation
Our specialists recommend that the patient follows a series of tasks before the intervention:
- Do not take contraceptives for 30 days prior to the procedure.
- Do not take any type of anti-inflammatory medication such as aspirin 15 days before.
- Do not smoke for 30 days before the operation and do not start smoking again until 30 days after the operation.
- Depilate the area (depending on what our doctor says).
- Take all the medication that our specialist advises you to take.